- Initial Intake Session (60-90 minutes): $200
- Family Therapy Sessions (60 minutes long): $150
- Individual Therapy Sessions (45-50 minutes): $125
- Individual Therapy Sessions lasting longer than 50 minutes: $175
- Tele-Mental Health Sessions (50 minutes): $100
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana (Commercial Only)
- Managed Care Concepts
- Amerigroup Healthy Kids
- Staywell Healthy Kids
- Out of Network
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
***Insurance companies require that I bill using a mental health diagnosis. (Please see FAQ page for more details)
I accept cash, check, HSA and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!